Heating and Air Replacement Services
We are in the midst of the hot summer months, which means your air conditioning is as vital as ever. No one wants to be caught in the heat without a cool oasis to escape to. If your air conditioning is not working properly, you may find yourself unable to cool down after fun in the sun. Many things can lead to a broken or damaged HVAC unit. If your unit is broken or damaged, it is not working at its highest capacity, costing you money and causing poor air quality. If you are having reoccurring issues with your unit, a full replacement is likely the best option to save money in the long run. Heating and Air replacement is a large project to take on, but Mills Heating and Air is here to make the transition smooth.
Indicators That It Is Time to Replace Your AC System
There are many signs to look for when deciding if it is time for a new installation. Here at Mills Heating and Air, we recognize that installing a new AC unit is a major financial commitment. We will exhaust all options before pushing for a new installation. A simple service repair might be all you need to have your unit back up and running. Here are a few things to look out for when deciding if a replacement is necessary:
Heating and Air Replacement Signs:
- Increase in energy bills: If your system is not receiving proper maintenance, your unit will begin to work harder and longer which will result in a gradual increase in your energy bill. If this is your issue, the smartest economical choice is to install a new AC system. Investing in a new unit will likely save you money down the road. As our motto goes: for lower bills, call Mills. We will have this issue fixed in no time.
- Equipment age exceeds 10+ years: The average lifespan of an AC unit is 10 years. If your system is 10 or more years old, likely, your system is no longer functioning at its highest capacity. It might be time for a replacement to ensure high-quality air and low energy costs.
- Frequent breakdowns: Constant maintenance and breakdowns are signs that your system is coming to the end of its life, and you are likely wasting money on a product that desperately needs to be replaced.
- Inconsistent room temperature: Inconsistent temperatures within different rooms in your house is a warning sign that your air conditioning system is no longer functioning properly and likely will quit altogether.
- Excess dust or humidity: If you have been noticing excess moisture or dust in your air, this is a sign that your system is no longer functioning at capacity, and your safest and healthiest option is a replacement.
Contact Mills Heating and Air today if you are experiencing any of the signs listed above. We will quickly schedule an appointment to have one of our highly trained experts to your home in no time.
Benefits of AC Replacement
There are many benefits to replacing an old, broken AC unit. First, you will likely see a decrease in your energy spending. Second, you and your loved ones will be breathing cleaner, higher-quality air. Third, you will save yourself time and money by cutting down on emergency service appointments. If your HVAC unit requires a replacement, you will see tons of benefits once your new unit is installed. Again, we will not encourage a new unit replacement until we have exhausted all other options. However, if a replacement is what you need, Mills Heating and Air is the HVAC company to turn to. Not only is Mills Heating and Air the best in the business for heating and air conditioning replacements, but we also have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. The job is not finished until you are fully satisfied.
Why Choose Mills?
Mills Heating and Air employs top-of-the-line, NATE-certified technicians so that our customers receive the best service possible. We also offer parts and labor warranties when purchasing a new system. Again, we recognize that purchasing a brand new unit is a large investment, so we offer financing. Learn more information about our financing options. You can also call Mills Heating and Air today to determine if financing is the best option for you. Do not hesitate any longer to get your unit checked out by one of our technicians. We are ready to serve all your HVAC needs to ensure your unit is up and running at its highest capacity. Set yourself up for success this hot summer with lower energy costs and better air quality. For lower bills, call Mills!