Heating and cooling service in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Panama City Beach, & the surrounding area
The Highest‑Quality AC Repairs on the Emerald Coast
AC giving you trouble? Call our team today and we'll have your system fixed in no time. Our highly trained technicians repair all of the most popular AC brands and models. And with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a 90-day warranty behind every repair, you'll enjoy some of the best post-service protection on the Emerald Coast.
- Quick & Dependable Service
- Transparent, Competitive Pricing
- Emergency Service Available
On this page
When we repair an air conditioner, it stays repaired.
Our licensed professionals have prioritized high-quality service and better value for our customers since we opened our doors in 1984. We've made it easier than ever to book appointments, whether online or over the phone. We've extended our service area to include even more of the Emerald Coast. And we make sure our customers can get in touch with us, so they can get the service they need faster. Every technician we employ is licensed, insured, and NATE-certified. And all repairs come with a 90-day labor warranty, one of the best in the industry.
What factors affect the cost of your AC repair?
- Part repairs & replacements: Part replacements aren't always required during an AC repair. But when they are, it tends to add to the overall cost. Our technicians never resort to a replacement part unless it's absolutely necessary. And if there are other repair options that are more affordable, we'll let you know about them.
- System warranties: If your AC is less than 10 years old, it may be covered by both a part warranty and a labor warranty. These warranties protect you from paying out of pocket for replacement parts and repair labor. So we always check to see if these warranties are active on your system.
- System age: System age often determines how significant the repairs are, and how much labor is required to complete them. Rarely, a replacement may be necessary. Suggesting a replacement is our option of last resort. We will do everything we can to repair your AC, you have our word.
Honest diagnostics by helpful NATE-certified professionals
For just $99, we'll send a licensed, NATE-certified technician to your home to perform a thorough diagnostic of your air conditioner. We'll walk you through the repair options that are available to you and answer all of your questions along the way. Need to finance your repair? We can help with that, too, with financing for up to 6 months on qualifying parts and repairs.Schedule Repair
Repair or Replace?
Which Is Right for Me?
Florida is tough on air conditioners, as we're sure you know! Many of these AC systems run all summer long and even into winter. That hard work comes at a cost. And by its 10th birthday, the average AC is ready for retirement.
With proper maintenance and care, your AC can last well beyond 10 years. Still, you should be on the lookout for the telltale signs that a replacement is fast approaching.
You should consider talking to us about a replacement system if:
- The manufacturer's part warranty is no longer valid (10 years on average)
- Repairs are becoming a regular occurrence (more than 1 per year)
- You're noticing rooms around the home that won't get warm/cool
- Energy bills are through the roof and you're not sure why
Compare repair vs. replacement pricing
|Repair:||$99 to $2,500+|
|Install:||Starting at $5,500|
Our AC repair process in four steps
We book your repair visit
Booking an appointment with us is as easy as it gets. Simply call us or request your service online. We'll have your visit confirmed in no time. If you're having trouble with your system after hours, don't worry. After-hour service is available 7 days a week.
We diagnose your issue for just $99
A NATE-certified technician from our team will arrive at your home, greet you, and get to work on your diagnostic. Every diagnostic is different, but you can count on us to give you honest and professional advice, every time. Once we have the answer, we'll let you know about it. With your permission, we'll get right to work on the repair.
We resolve your repair fast
We try to resolve most AC repairs in just one visit to your home. The average timeframe is about one to two hours. But some repairs can go longer. Even if it takes longer than expected, you won't pay a penny more than what you signed up for. That's a promise.
We protect your repair with an industry-best 90-day warranty
Some contractors out there can't be bothered to respond to your calls after they service your system, let alone return if something goes wrong. That's not true with us. Our 90-day warranty is one of the best you'll find anywhere on the Emerald Coast. And we stand by it 100%.
They came out the same day and fixed it!
“Very pleased with the service we received. Living in Florida, air conditioning is a necessity!! I called when our air conditioner stopped working and they came out the same day and fixed it! The technician was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this business.”—Jackie W. | Emerald Coast Homeowner
Proudly Serving Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Panama City Beach, and the Surrounding Area
We have offices in Fort Walton Beach and Panama City Beach, Florida and assist customers in Walton, Okaloosa, Bay, and Santa Rosa Counties as well as the entire Emerald Coast region.
Some of the cities we visit regularly include: