Heating and Cooling Company in Destin, Florida
Any resident of the Emerald Coast can tell you just how brutal our summers can be in Florida. From the extremely high temperatures to the oppressive humidity, having a working air conditioner is essential to our survival and comfort. Your friends at Mills Heating & Air have been dedicated to delivering the best HVAC services to Destin residents and also the surrounding areas since 1984 and we’re here to help you any time you are in need of reliable HVAC services.
Here at Mills Heating & Air, we offer a full range of HVAC services to our friends and neighbors in Destin, including:
- AC Repairs
- Carrier HVAC Installations
- Heater Repairs
- Heating and also Cooling Maintenance
- Custom Installations
- Blower Door Testing
- Install and Maintain Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Cleaning: Ductwork and also Dryer Vents
Heating and Cooling systems are extremely complex and therefore the majority of our clients don’t have the skills and training needed to repair and maintain their systems properly. That’s what HVAC companies are for! Each and every one of our technicians is NATE certified and has the training and also the experience they need to properly address all your HVAC needs. No matter what the issue is, or what model HVAC unit you have, the HVAC experts at Mills Heating & Air can help.
Heating and Air Repair Warning Signs
To help you understand what some of the common warning signs are that there’s an issue with your air conditioner or heater, we’ve come up with a list of the most common issues we receive calls about. If you ever experience any of the issues below or have any questions about your system, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
When to Book a Repair Appointment
- Surprising Utility Bills – If there’s something wrong with your HVAC system, you’ll often see higher utility bills. When your system isn’t working properly, it’ll typically require more energy to perform its usual tasks.
- Mysterious Noises – Rattling, banging or also grinding sounds indicate there’s something wrong with your HVAC system.
- Unreliable Thermostat– If your thermostat says one thing, but it feels significantly warmer or colder, we need to examine your thermostat.
- A Loss of Air Flow – If there isn’t much air coming out from your vents, there’s something wrong with your system.
- Repetitive Cycling – Call the HVAC professionals if your AC or heater keeps kicking on and off.
- Higher Humidity Levels – Your air conditioner should be able to handle the humidity outside. If it has lost its ability, there may be an issue with your AC unit.
- Component Leaks – If you ever see one of your AC components leaking, give us a call right away.
- Strange Smells – Musty, burning or moldy smells coming from your vents indicate there’s something wrong with your system.
Choose the Professionals at Mills Heating & Air
The entire Mills Heating & Air team is ready to help keep you cool all summer long. We are available day or night and you can depend on us to properly repair your HVAC system. Book your next HVAC repairs with the experts at Mills Heating & Air.
Here at Mills Heating & Air, we pride ourselves on delivering the best HVAC services in Destin at reasonable, and also competitive rates.
- Daytime Repairs
- Emergency Repairs
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Free Estimates
- Commercial Services
- Residential Services
- Financing options with approved credit
- Certified, Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Techs
Contact Mills Heating & Air Today
Ready to start your next HVAC project? In desperate need of HVAC repairs? Contact us today to book an appointment with one of our experienced HVAC technicians.