FWB Heating and Cooling Replacements
Here in Fort Walton Beach, we know how important it is to keep our HVAC systems fully operational all-year-long. They keep the chill at bay throughout the winter and keep us cool and dry throughout the summer. Unfortunately, these complex systems don’t last forever. At some point in time, you’ll need a complete heating and cooling system replacement. Although you may not know when to replace your system, your friends at Mills Heating and Air can help. If any of the following items ring a bell, you need to start preparing to replace your HVAC system.
When to Replace Your HVAC System
- It’s 10+ Years Old – Once your HVAC system reaches the 10-year mark, you need to start preparing to replace it. Systems don’t last more than 15-20 years, and it’ll require more costly repairs as it ages.
- It’s Unexpectedly Noisy –If your system makes loud noises (knocking, banging grinding, etc.), it’s most likely having a major problem. Contact us and we can help you decide if repairing or replacing your unit is best for you.
- It’s Always Breaking Down– If your system is always breaking down, it might be more cost-effective to replace it. As HVACs get older, they’ll need more repairs as the years go by.
- It’s Always Running – Your air conditioner and heater shouldn’t run constantly. If it is, it might need to be replaced. Old, worn-out systems have a much harder time keeping homes at your desired temperature.
- It Has a Major System Failure – If your HVAC experiences a major system failure, like a faulty motor or compressor, you should consider replacing it. It’s often more cost-effective to replace an HVAC system altogether if it has a major system failure.
- You’re Just Not Comfortable – If your home’s heating and cooling system simply can’t keep you comfortable, you might want to replace it. Almost all airflow, humidity and inconsistent temperature issues can be remedied with an HVAC upgrade.
Choose a Carrier Infinity HVAC System
If you’re thinking about replacing your home’s HVAC, consider installing a Carrier Infinity system. This top-of-the-line heating and cooling system has a wide-range of capabilities. The system is even more energy-efficient than its predecessors and includes highly-advanced communication capabilities. With the Carrier Infinity system, you’ll be able to control the temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed and more. Contact Mills Heating and Air today to learn more about how these advanced HVAC systems can benefit you.
Carrier HVAC Installations with Mills Heating and Air
The entire Mills Heating and Air team are ready to help you with all your HVAC needs. Contact us today to learn more about the Carrier Infinity system and other HVAC products from this industry-leading manufacturer. Call today!