Why Are Maintenance Agreements Important
Here at Mills Heating and Air, we know how important HVAC systems are in our area and we want to encourage all our Fort Walton Beach customers to properly maintain their heating and cooling systems. Some people worry that maintenance agreements are a waste of money, but we’re here to show you that they’re not. When you sign an agreement with Mills Heating and Air, you can enjoy these cost-saving benefits:
- Priority Client. Our maintenance agreement clients are always at the front of the line, anytime they need repairs or other HVAC services.
- $$ Saving Discounts. By signing a maintenance agreement, you’ll also be eligible for special perks and discounts that aren’t available to our regular clients.
- Longer HVAC Life. Your HVAC system can last up to 50% longer with routine maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency: Your system will function much more efficiently, which will save you money on your energy bills
- Reliable Documentation. Homeowners need to properly document everything that’s been done to their home, including their HVAC system. Whenever you need these documents, we’ll have them ready for you.
- Preventative Checks: Part of our routine maintenance service is to check your system for issues. When we are able to identify and fix small issues, we can keep them from turning into large, costly problems.
- Crucial Reminders. It’s very hard to get an appointment with us right before summer and winter – we are usually completely booked. If you wait too long to schedule a maintenance appointment with us, we might not be able to fit you in. However, when you sign an agreement with Mills Heating and Air, we’ll remind you to book your seasonal appointment ahead of time.
To learn more about our maintenance agreement program, contact the HVAC pros at Mills Heating and Air.