Southport Heating and Cooling Repairs
Southport summers can be incredibly hot and terribly humid, but we wouldn’t trade them for the world. We all heavily rely on our heating and cooling systems to keep us comfortable, no matter what the weather brings. One of the best things we can do is find a local heating and cooling company that we can rely on if, or rather when, our HVAC system has problems. Mills Heating & Air has proudly served our customers in Southport for more than 35 years, and we’re determined to earn your business.
The Mills Heating & Air team can help you with all your HVAC needs. Our premier heating and cooling services include:
- Heater Repairs
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Carrier HVAC Installations
- Custom HVAC Installations
- Routine HVAC Maintenance
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Blower Door Testing
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Solutions
AC Repairs in Southport
As one of our valued clients, we want you to know that you can call us anytime, no matter if your HVAC issue seems big or small. Our years of experience in this industry has helped us understand just how important it is to identify and fix issues when they are small. This will inevitably save you time, money and stress in the future. Our service techs are available during the day and after-hours and we’re trained to work on all HVAC makes and models. If something seems off with your heating and air system, especially if you experience any of the issues below, give us a call right away. We’ll make sure you don’t have to spend a single summer without a functioning air conditioner.
- Continuously Cycles– Any air conditioner or heater that continuously clicks on and off needs to be examined by a professional.
- Thermostat Problems– If the temperature in your home feels noticeably warmer or cooler than your thermostat says it is, we need to take a look.
- Higher Indoor Humidity– Ideal indoor humidity levels are around 45-55% and your home’s air conditioner plays a large role in maintaining those levels. If the Florida humidity is taking over your home, we can help.
- Leaky HVAC Components– If you ever notice any part of your HVAC system is leaking, book an appointment with one of our techs.
- Different Sounds– If your heating and cooling system makes banging, rattling or grinding sounds, contact us right away.
- Different Smells– If you ever smell something strange (moldy, dusty, mildew or burning) coming from your vents, give us a call.
- Increased Energy Usage– If there’s something wrong with your HVAC system, your utility bills will likely be impacted.
- Poor Airflow– If you that notice very little air is coming out of your vents, we can help.
The entire Mills Heating & Air team is dedicated to delivering the best HVAC services to our friends and neighbors in Southport. No matter what kind of repairs you need, we can handle it.
Mills Heating & Air Delivers:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No-Cost Estimates
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Daytime & After-Hours Repairs
- Residential & Commercial HVAC Services
- Financing with Approved Credit
Contact Us Today!
Contact Mills Heating & Air to schedule HVAC repairs, to book your next maintenance appointment or to talk with us about your next HVAC project. We’re ready to take your call and exceed your expectations.