Shalimar HVAC Repairs
Here in Shalimar, we certainly know what summers along the Emerald Coast are like. Temperatures are high, humidity is even higher, and we’d be absolutely miserable if our air conditioners went out. Unfortunately, at some point in time, our trusty ACs will have issues and you need to have a local HVAC company at the ready whenever you need their services. The experts at Mills Heating & Air have been working in the Shalimar area since 1984, and we’re ready to be the only HVAC service provider you will ever need. Trust the local choice for AC service in Shalimar, FL.
Heating and Cooling Services
Mills’ HVAC technicians are licensed, NATE certified, and have the experience they need to deliver the best heating and cooling services in Shalimar. Our services include:
- AC Repairs
- Heater Repairs
- Custom Installations
- Carrier Installations
- HVAC Maintenance
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Blower Door Testing
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Installations
HVAC Repairs in Shalimar
As a valued client, we encourage you to contact us any time something doesn’t seem quite right with your HVAC system. Our 35+ years of experience has taught us that it’s always best to fix an issue as soon as it comes about, because it’ll save you both time and money in the long run. Our technicians are available 24/7 and we’re ready to help you out, no matter what kind of HVAC issue you’re having. Since you may not know what counts as an HVAC issue, we’ve come up with a list of 8 common heating and cooling problems you might experience:
Common HVAC Issues
- Faulty Thermostat– If your home feels hotter or colder than the temperature reflected on your thermostat, we can get to the root of the problem.
- Leaky Components– All heating and cooling system leaks should be addressed by a trained HVAC technician.
- Increasing Humidity– Your AC should be able to keep your indoor humidity somewhere between 45%-55%. If it’s losing its ability to do just that, give us a call.
- Odd Noises– If your HVAC system produces any kind of rattling, banging or grinding sound, we need to take a look.
- Odd Odors– If you smell strange odors (dusty, moldy, mildew or burning) after turning on your HVAC system, contact us.
- Continuous Cycling– Your heating and cooling system needs to be serviced if it repeatedly kicks on and then off again.
- Reduced Airflow– If there isn’t much air flowing from your vents, contact us.
- Higher Energy Usage– If your HVAC system is malfunctioning, it can cause your electricity bills to go up.
Here at Mills Heating & Air, we’re determined to make sure our Shalimar neighbors don’t have to go without a working HVAC system, especially during the hot and humid summer months. We’re available 24/7 and we stand behind our work.
Mills Heating & Air Provides:
- FREE Estimates
- Round-the-Clock Repairs
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Residential HVAC Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Financing Options with Approved Credit
Book an HVAC Appointment Today!
Contact Mills Heating & Air today to book an AC repair appointment or to speak with a member of our team about our other services. We look forward to working with you!