Guardian Air QR+
With the recent news regarding Coronavirus protecting your loved ones is a priority. Your indoor air quality is a part of that. Bad indoor air quality occurs when you have contaminants like mold, mildew, dust, and also viruses that your HVAC system blows in areas that you and your family actively breathe. Ultraviolet germicidal lights kill, prevent and also clean the microorganisms that grow in your HVAC system.
At Mills Heating and Air, we are proud to offer the Guardian Air QR+ ultraviolet germicidal lights to our customers since it is what we choose to install in our own home to protect our families.
The Guardian Air QR+ is an in-duct air purifier capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central heating and air conditioning system reaches. Proven to eliminate bacteria, viruses, mold, and VOCs, the Guardian QR+ is also very effective at reducing unwanted odors from cooking, cleaning chemicals, pet areas, smoke, and musty air. Say goodbye to smelly, stuffy, musty rooms and hello to fresh, clean, pure air throughout your home or office building.
Protect Your Family With the Guardian Air QR+:
• Reduces bacteria, mold, viruses, and odors
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the Guardian QR+ provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system, the unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• PHI can reduce sneeze germs by 99% by the time the sneeze has reached three feet.
• Low maintenance: No costly filter changes, all you need is a PHI-Cell® replacement every 2 years and only takes 5 minutes.
• The Guardian QR+ has a quick-release feature for easy, no tool cell replacement. Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC contractor.
Contact us to learn more about Guardian Air and virus protection today.