HVAC Repair Company in Panama City, Florida
Here in Panama City, we can handle the hot and humid weather that descends upon us each year, especially since we all have good, solid heating and cooling systems. Unfortunately, and usually at the worst time possible, our HVAC system will malfunction in some way and we need to have an HVAC repair company at the ready to get our systems back online with minimal disruption. The Mills Heating & Air team has worked in the Panama City area since 1984 and we look forward to making sure you stay comfortable all-year-round.
Heating and Cooling Services
Mills Heating & Air offers a range of heating and air services to our Panama City clients. Whether you need repairs, indoor air quality products, or advice on a custom installation, look no further than Mills Heating & Air.
- HVAC Repairs
- Custom Installations
- Carrier Brand Installations
- Semi-annual Maintenance
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Blower Door Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Product Sales
The Best HVAC Repairs in Panama City
Something you’ll appreciate about Mills Heating & Air is that we’re always happy to take your call, no matter what. We’d much rather you call us and the issue turns out to be minor, than you hesitate to call us and your HVAC issue turns into a complicated, expensive repair. Any time something doesn’t seem quite right with your heating and cooling system, contact the HVAC experts at Mills Heating & Air.
Typical HVAC Issues
- Your Humidity Levels are Rising– The experts recommend 45-55% humidity indoors and your AC should be able to help you maintain those levels. If it can’t, we can help.
- Your Thermostat is Malfunctioning– If you notice discrepancies between the temperature listed on your thermostat and the actual temperature in your home, give us a call.
- You Smell Something Strange– – Moldy, Dusty, Mildew, Burning –these smells indicate you need an HVAC service call.
- You Hear Something Strange– Grinding, Banging and Rattling sounds also indicate you need an HVAC service call.
- Your Components are Leaking– Contact us right away if any part of your heating and cooling system is leaking.
- Airflow is Lower – If you notice that not much air is coming from your vents while your AC is on, it needs to be fixed.
- Your Bills are Higher – Surprising utility bills can indicate there’s something wrong with your HVAC system.
- Continually Cycles– If your AC kicks on and off repeatedly, we need to take a look.
We have proudly served the Panama City community for over 35 years and we look forward to taking good care of your heating and cooling system. No matter what model system you have, or what problem it’s having, we can handle it.
When You Choose Mills Heating & Air, We Will Provide:
- Free Estimates
- Repairs 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Residential Services
- Commercial Services
- Experienced, NATE Certified, Technicians
- Financing for Clients with Approved Credit
Schedule Your Heating and Cooling Repairs Today!
Whether you are desperate for quality AC repairs or are gearing up for a new HVAC project, contact Mills Heating & Air. We look forward to serving you!