AC Repair in Niceville, Florida
Niceville summers are known for having high temperatures and even higher humidity levels. We all depend on our HVAC systems to keep us nice and comfortable all throughout the year. Of course, our systems won’t last forever and they will eventually need to be repaired. At times like these, it’s imperative that every Emerald Coast resident has a heating and cooling service provider they can trust. Mills Heating & Air has proudly served our Niceville clients for over 35 years and we look forward to earning your business. We are your local choice for AC repair in Niceville, FL.
Heating and Air Services
Here at Mills Heating & Air, our team is ready to help you with all your heating and cooling needs. We can maintain and repair all types of HVAC systems and can help you select the best Carrier model for your next installation. Mills Heating & Air’s services include:
- Carrier Installations
- HVAC Repairs
- Custom Installations
- Bi-annual HVAC Maintenance
- Blower Door Testing
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Sales
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Premier AC Repairs in Niceville
One of the things our customers really appreciate about working with us is that we’re happy to discuss any/all heating and cooling questions you might have. As HVAC experts, it’s our job to offer our expertise and guidance to our customers. If anything ever seems off with your system, or you experience any of the issues below, go ahead and reach out to us – we’re more than happy to help.
Common HVAC Issues
- Strange Sounds– Rattling, Grinding, and Banging sounds need to be addressed by a licensed HVAC tech.
- Strange Smells– Mold, Mildew, Burning, Overly Dusty – all these smells need to be assessed by a trained professional.
- Leaking Components – Contact Mills Heating & Air if you ever notice any part of your HVAC system leaking.
- Higher Bills – Utility bills should rarely be surprising – if they are, your heating and air system might be at fault. If there’s something wrong with your system, it’ll often use a lot more energy to perform its regular tasks.
- Continuous Cycling Issues – Give us a call if your HVAC can’t make up its mind if it needs to be on or off.
- Lower Airflow – If your vents are blowing out very little air, we need to assess your system.
- Thermostat Issues– If your thermostat is malfunctioning, your home might be a lot colder or hotter than you need.
- Rising Indoor Humidity– The ideal humidity level is somewhere between 45% to 55% and your air conditioner should play a primary role at keeping those levels steady. If your levels are way too high or low, give us a call.
We’ve been working in the Niceville community since 1984 and frankly, we’ve seen it all. We have the training, skills, and experience needed to fix your heating and cooling system properly – guaranteed.
With Mills Heating & Air, You Can Expect:
- No-Cost Estimates
- Daytime and Evening Repairs
- Commercial & Residential Services
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Financing with Approved Credit
- NATE Certified, Experienced Techs
Schedule HVAC Repairs Today!
If you are in dire need of air conditioner repairs or need some help planning your next HVAC project – give the HVAC professionals at Mills Heating & Air a call. We’re ready to help in any way we can. Contact us today.