HVAC Repair Company in Navarre, Florida
Here in Navarre, we’re well-accustomed to having hot and humid summers every year. Our heating and air systems truly are our saving grace. Unfortunately, our HVAC systems will break down at some point and we need to have a local heating and cooling company at the ready at all times. Mills Heating & Air has been providing Navarre residents with HVAC services they can rely on since 1984 and we’re ready to serve you. Trust the local choice for AC Service in Navarre, FL.
Mills Heating & Air can take care of all your HVAC needs and we can repair and maintain all HVAC makes and models. Some of the services we offer include:
- Bi-annual HVAC Maintenance
- Custom Installations
- Carrier Installations
- HVAC Repairs
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Blower Door Testing
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Ductwork Cleaning
Need AC Repairs in Navarre?
One thing you’ll appreciate the most about Mills Heating & Air is that we’re more than happy to take your call, even if you just have a question about your system. We know you’re not HVAC experts, that’s what we’re here for. Any time you have an issue with your heating and cooling system, contact us and we’ll perform some basic troubleshooting over the phone and then schedule a service call if it’s necessary. It’s just that simple.
It is important, however, to keep the following common HVAC issues in mind. If you ever experience any of these 8 issues, book a service call with us right away.
HVAC Repairs to Watch For – Navarre, FL
- Heater or AC Leaks – If your heating and cooling system ever leaks, one of our HVAC techs needs to take a look.
- Repetitive Cycling – We need to assess your air conditioner if it continuously clicks on and off.
- Increasing Energy Bills – Your energy bills should be somewhat predictable. If your bills are slowly increasing from one month to the next, a malfunctioning heating and cooling system could be to blame.
- Thermostat Malfunctions– Faulty thermostats can cause your home to be much cooler or warmer than you want it to be.
- Decreasing Airflow – If the AC is on, but not much air is coming out of your vents, one of our technicians can help.
- Increasing Indoor Humidity– Ideally, your home’s humidity should be around 45-55%. If humidity levels keep rising, and your AC can’t keep up, contact us.
- You Smell Something Strange – Your HVAC system should never smell moldy or musty, and it certainly shouldn’t smell like something is burning. If you notice any of these odd smells coming from your system, contact us.
- You Hear Something Strange – Your HVAC system also shouldn’t sound funny and you should never hear grinding, rattling or banging sounds coming from your system.
No matter what kind of problems your heating and cooling system is having, we’re up to the task. We can service all HVAC makes and models and we’ve proudly served our Navarre neighbors since 1984. We’re available anytime day or night and we’ll make sure we always fix your system properly.
The Mills Heating & Air Difference
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- $0 Estimates
- 24/7 Repairs
- Residential & Commercial Services
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Our Technicians are NATE Certified
Schedule AC Repairs Today!
Whether you need AC repairs or you need advice on a custom HVAC installation, look no further than Mills Heating & Air. We are your local choice for AC service in Navarre, FL. Contact us today; you won’t be disappointed.