AC Repair in Mossy Head, Florida
As Mossyhead residents, we certainly know how brutal the summers can be here on the Emerald Coast. Between the high temperatures and the oppressive humidity, we would be absolutely miserable without our AC systems. Unfortunately, heating and cooling systems don’t last forever and they will need to be repaired at some stage. Your friends at Mills Heating & Air are ready to help you with all your heating and cooling needs. We’ve served our Mossyhead neighbors for over 35 years and we’re ready to help make sure you stay nice and cool, all summer long. Trust the local choice for AC repair in Mossy Head, FL
No matter what your heating and cooling needs are, Mills Heating & Air can handle it. We offer the following services to our Mossy Head clients:
- Routine HVAC Maintenance
- Air Conditioner & Heater Repairs
- Carrier Installations
- Custom HVAC Installations
- Blower Door Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Products
- Ductwork & Dryer Vent Cleaning
Need Air Conditioner Repairs in Mossy Head?
One of the best things about working with Mills Heating & Air is that you can always contact us, no matter what issue you’re experiencing. We urge all our clients to give us a call, even if you feel like your HVAC issue is small. We can work with you over the phone and let you know if you need to book a service call or if there are a few things you can try yourself.
However, we would like to make you aware of some of the most common signs that there’s something wrong with your HVAC system, and we strongly suggest you contact us if any of these ring a bell.
HVAC Issues that need Repair – Mossy Head, FL
- Surprisingly-high Energy Bill – Unless your electric company decides to raise their rates or you are using a lot more energy than you normally would, your bills should be fairly consistent. If you notice a spike in your usage, your HVAC system could be malfunctioning.
- Continuous Cycling – If it seems like your AC keeps kicking on and then off again, we need to take a look.
- Very Little Airflow – If there really isn’t much air coming from your vents, even though your AC is on, call in the experts.
- Thermostat Issues– If something is wrong with your thermostat, your home might feel colder or warmer than you expect. We can help with that.
- Higher Humidity– If your air conditioner can’t keep your home’s humidity levels between 45-55%, we can help you find out why.
- Something Sounds Strange – Give Mills Heating & Air a call if you ever hear banging, grinding, rattling or other odd sounds.
- Something Smells Strange – Also give us a call if something smells weird when you turn on your system – including burning, moldy, musty or other strange smells.
- AC or Heater Leaks – All heating and air conditioning leaks need to be addressed by a trained HVAC technician.
Our team has well over 35 years of experience in this industry and we’re prepared to consistently deliver the best HVAC services to our neighbors in Mossy Head. You can reach us 24 hours a day and we’ll always repair your HVAC system properly, the first time.
#1 HVAC Service Provider in Mossy Head
When you work with Mills Heating & Air, we guarantee you’ll be satisfied with your AC and heater repairs. We deliver:
- Free Estimates
- Daytime and Emergency Repairs
- Commercial Services
- Residential Services
- Financing Options with Approved Credit
- NATE Certified HVAC Techs
Contact Mills Heating & Air
Is your air conditioner broken? Do you need to schedule routine HVAC maintenance? Give the HVAC experts and Mills heating & Air a contact us today and let us know how we can help you!