Heating and Cooling Repairs in Mary Esther, Florida
Here in Mary Esther, we truly know what the summers are like on the Emerald Coast. The high temps bring unbearable humidity and we’d all be lost without our trusty air conditioners. Unfortunately, something will go wrong with our ACs at some point, and we need to know who to turn to. Mills Heating & Air has successfully been providing Mary Esther residents with high-quality HVAC services for more than 35 years and we’ll always deliver reliable HVAC services, guaranteed.
Mary Esther HVAC Services
The Mills Heating & Air team offers several HVAC-related services to our neighbors in Mary Esther, including:
- AC & Heater Repairs
- Blower Door Testing
- HVAC Maintenance
- Custom Installations
- Carrier System Installations
- Dryer Vent & Ductwork Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Need AC Repairs in Mary Esther?
We know that very few of our clients know a lot about the inner workings of their heating and cooling systems; it’d be silly of us to expect them to. We do want you to know just how important it is that you contact us any time something is wrong with your system. By fixing small issues as soon as they arise, we can save you time and money in the long run.
We do, however, want to help you understand some of the signs your heater or air conditioner needs to be fixed. Contact us straight away if any of these issues come about.
HVAC Issues to Watch For – Mary Esther, FL
- You Now Have Poor Airflow – If you notice a sudden, or gradual, decrease in airflow, call an HVAC expert.
- Your Utility Bill Surprises you – You should never be too surprised when you open your energy bill each month, unless rates have spiked or you’re using your HVAC system a lot more than usual. Surprising utility bills can often be a sign of a malfunctioning heating and cooling system.
- Your AC is Continuously Cycling – If your air conditioner can’t make up its mind if it needs to be on or off, there’s a problem with your system.
- Excessive Humidity– Your AC should be able to effectively keep your home’s humidity levels around 45-55%. If it can’t, let us know – we can help.
- Thermostat Irregularities– If your thermostat is faulty, it may actually be warmer or cooler in your home than what your thermostat is set at.
- Something Doesn’t Sound Right – Call Mills Heating & Air if your system starts making banging, rattling, grinding or other strange sounds.
- AC Seems to be Leaking – If you notice that your AC unit or one of the components is leaking, give us a call.
- Something Doesn’t Smell Right – We need to service your HVAC system if you notice any kind of strange smells coming from your vents, whether you smell something burning or you realize the air smells overly dusty or moldy.
Our 35+ years of industry experience means we have both the education and hands-on experience required to deliver first-rate HVAC services to our friends in Mary Esther. We’re available day or night and are ready to get your system back online.
The Best HVAC Services in Mary Esther
Your satisfaction is guaranteed when you choose Mills Heating & Air. We’re proud to be the #1 HVAC service provider in Mary Esther and offer all our clients:
- Daytime & Emergency Repairs
- 100% Free Estimates
- Repair, Replacement & Installation Financing options with approved credit
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Residential HVAC Services
- Licensed & NATE Certified HVAC Techs
Call Mills Heating & Air
Need AC repairs? Ready to start on a new HVAC project? Call or send a message today and let us know what we can do to help!