HVAC Services in Freeport, Florida
Any Emerald Coast resident will tell you what it’s really like to live down here during the summer months. Humidity levels are extremely high, and the temperatures aren’t much better. They will also tell you that you need a good heating and cooling system and a dependable HVAC service provider on speed dial. That’s where Mills Heating & Air comes in. We’ve proudly served our Freeport neighbors since 1984 and we are ready to be your #1 choice for HVAC services.
Heating and Air Services
No matter what your heating and cooling needs are, the experts at Mills Heating & Air can help. Some of our HVAC services include:
- Heater Repairs
- Blower Door Testing
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Carrier Product Installations
- Custom HVAC Installations
- Heating and Air Maintenance
- Ductwork and Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Installation and Maintenance on Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Need to Schedule an AC Repairs in Freeport?
As you’ve probably guessed, air conditioners and heaters are very complex systems and they require technicians to undergo extensive training to be able to properly install, maintain, and repair them. Here at Mills, we don’t expect any of our clients to perform repairs on their systems and we encourage you to contact us any time something is even slightly off with your air conditioner or heater.
Heating and Air Repair Warning Signs
Your friends at Mills Heating & Air have put together a short list of some common air conditioner and heater issues. Although there are many different types of issues your system may face, these tend to be commonplace. Give us a call if you are dealing with any of the following problems or issues:
- Frequent Cycling – Contact Mills Heating & Air if your air conditioner seems to cycle on and off repeatedly.
- Unusual Noises – If your heating and cooling system makes strange sounds like banging, grinding or rattling, it warrants an HVAC service call.
- Overwhelming Utility Bills – Your energy bills should be somewhat predictable. If you see a steady, or sharp, increase and your energy company hasn’t raised their rates, your heating and cooling system could be to blame.
- Faulty Thermostat– If your home feels like it’s 84 degrees inside, but your thermostat seems to think it’s only 74, it needs to be examined by a professional.
- Heater or AC Leaks – If there’s evidence of an air conditioner or heater leak, book a repair appointment with Mills Heating & Air.
- Mysterious Smells – We need to take a look at your ductwork and perhaps your components if you ever notice burning, musty or moldy smells while using your HVAC system.
- Air Flow is Lacking – If there is less air coming from your air ducts than usual, we can help with that.
- Excessive Humidity– Florida can get very humid, but your AC system should be able to deal with it. If it can’t, contact us.
The Mills Heating & Air Difference
The team here at Mills Heating & Air has the training, skills and experience we need to keep your AC and heater in good working order all year long. We’re available 24/7 and you can rely on us to do the job right the first time.
When you choose Mills Heating & Air, you know that you’re working with a well-established HVAC company that consistently delivers reliable HVAC services to the entire Freeport area. We offer:
- After-Hour Repairs
- Daytime Repairs
- Free Estimates
- Financing options with approved credit
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Residential & Commercial Services
- Our techs are NATE Certified
- Our techs are Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Contact Us Today
Are you ready to tackle a new HVAC project? Do you need emergency air conditioner repairs? Call us today to schedule an appointment with a Mills Heating & Air technician.