AC Repairs in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Here in Northwest Florida, there isn’t much worse than having to spend a hot and humid summer without a fully functioning air conditioner. Each year, we face high temps and extreme humidity and we rely on our HVAC systems to keep us cool and comfortable. When you have a reliable HVAC service provider nearby, like Mills Heating & Air, you’ll never have to worry about spending your summer without AC. Our expert technicians have been working in the Fort Walton Beach area for over 35 years we’re ready to help you stay cool.
Heating and AC Services
The Mills Heating & Air team offers a variety of HVAC services and we’re authorized to perform all kinds of services on heating and air conditioning systems. Our most popular services include:
- AC & Heater Repairs
- Carrier Brand Installations
- Blower Door Testing
- Routine Maintenance
- Custom Heating and Cooling Installations
- Dryer Vent and Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Product Installations and Maintenance
Here at Mills Heating & Air, we know just how essential it is to identify and repair HVAC issues before they require big, expensive repairs. Any time something is not quite right with your system, give us a call. All our technicians are NATE certified and have the experience needed to repair all kinds of issues on all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment. If you notice an issue with your heater or your AC, or any of the issues below ring a bell, contact us right away to schedule HVAC repairs you can rely on.
Need HVAC Repairs in Fort Walton Beach?
- Intense Humidity– Florida humidity should stay where it belongs – outside your home. If it is creeping its way in, we need to see if your AC is to blame.
- Surprising Utility Bills – You really shouldn’t see any major surprises when you receive your utility bill each month unless you have abnormally high usage or the energy company has raised their rates. If neither of these are taking place, yet your bills are higher than ever, a malfunctioning HVAC could be the culprit.
- Hearing Strange Noises – Book a repair appointment right away if you notice your HVAC system making rattling, grinding or banging sounds.
- AC Keeps Cycling – Call in the professionals if you notice your AC unit keeps cycling on and off.
- Thermostat Issues– If the temp inside your home doesn’t reflect what’s shown on your thermostat, we need to take a look.
- Air Conditioner Leaks – All heating and air conditioning leaks need to be addressed by a trained HVAC technician.
- Little to No Airflow – You should have plenty of air coming from your HVAC vents. If the airflow has been significantly reduced, give us a call.
- Something Smells Funny – Call Mills Heating & Air if you ever notice strange smells coming from your ducts, like burning smells, mold or mildew.
Why Choose Mills Heating & Air
We’re available for daytime and after-hours appointments and we’re determined to make sure you’re comfortable year-round. Call the Mills Heating & Air team anytime your HVAC doesn’t seem to be working right.
By choosing a well-established, reputable HVAC company, you know that you’re getting the best services around, at reasonable rates. You can expect:
- $0 Estimates
- Daytime Repairs
- Evening and Late-Night Repairs
- Financing options with approved credit
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Commercial & Residential HVAC Services
- Our Licensed Technicians are NATE Certified
Call or Message Us Today
Need someone to repair your air conditioner? Need advice on a new HVAC project? You’ve come to the right place. Contact the HVAC pros at Mills Heating & Air today!