Mills Heating and Air–Expert Air Conditioner Repairs
Here in Fort Walton Beach, we want all our clients to know the telltale signs that indicate their air conditioner needs to be repaired. When you are armed with this information ahead of time, it can go a long way to help you prevent significant and costly repairs later on down the road. Your friends at Mills Heating and Air know that it’s best to identify, diagnose and fix small issues before they turn into large, costly repairs.
To help you understand when it’s time to call us, we’ve put together a list of 9 common warning signs that indicate you need to schedule AC repairs.
9 Signs Your AC Unit Needs Repairs
- Poor Air Flow –If you turn on your AC and notice that there’s little air coming out of your vents, book a repair appointment with one of our techs.
- High Humidity –If your system can’t manage humidity levels in your home anymore, it probably needs to be repaired.
- No Cool Air –If your air conditioner kicks on and you have nothing but warm air coming out of your vents, give us a call.
- Varying Temperatures –If temperatures fluctuate greatly from room to room, your system probably needs repairs.
- Frequent Cycling–If your system repeatedly kicks on and off, one of our technicians should come out and take a look.
- Thermostat Discrepancies–If your thermostat reads 74 degrees, but it feels like it’s 85, we need to take a look at your thermostat.
- Strange Sounds–Your AC shouldn’t make strange sounds (grinding, knocking, etc.). If you turn the AC on and it sounds odd, give us a call right away.
- Strange Smells -You also shouldn’t notice any odd smells coming from your air vents (burning, mold, etc.). If your AC ducts smell funny, schedule a service call with one of our techs.
- HVAC Leaks –If you ever notice water or leaks in and around your system, call us right away.
Contact Mills Heating and Air Today
No matter what kind of repairs your air conditioner needs, we’re here to help. Call us today to schedule your AC repairs.