HVAC Company in Defuniak Springs, Florida
Anyone who lives in Defuniak Springs knows just how important our heating and cooling systems are. They successfully keep the summertime heat and humidity at bay and take the chill out of the air during the wintertime months. To ensure our HVAC systems are able to keep us nice and comfortable all throughout the year, we need to have a reputable HVAC company on speed dial.
Mills Heating & Air has proudly served our neighbors in Defuniak Springs for more than 35 years and we look forward to taking good care of your heating and air system. No matter what your HVAC needs are, the professionals at Mills can help.
The Mills Heating & Air team offers a number of heating and air services to Defuniak Springs residents, including:
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Heater Repairs
- Carrier Installations
- HVAC Maintenance
- Custom HVAC Installations
- Duct Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Blower Door Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Products
When to Schedule a Repair Appointment
Let’s face it – HVAC systems are incredibly complex. Most home and business owners don’t know how to troubleshoot and repair their heating and cooling systems, and that’s perfectly understandable. That’s what the Mills Heating & Air team is for. All our technicians are fully licensed and NATE certified and they have several years of experience working on a host of different HVAC problems on a number of HVAC makes and models.
Whenever you are in need of reliable HVAC repairs, you can put your trust in Mills Heating & Air. Since you might not know what kind of issues require a service call, we’ve put together a list of 8 common HVAC issues that our customers face. Contact us if you notice:
- Unusual Noises – Banging, grinding or rattling sounds coming from your AC indicate you need a service call.
- Unexpected Smells – Burning, moldy or musty smells also indicate that something’s up with your system.
- Weakened Air Flow – If your AC is on, but you have weak airflow coming from your vents, contact us.
- Inconsistent Temps– If it feels a lot warmer than your thermostat is indicating, have a Mills technician service your thermostat.
- Incessant Cycling – You need AC repairs if your system seems to constantly click on and off.
- Leaky Components –HVAC leaks always need to be assessed by a professional.
- Oppressive Humidity – If your AC system can’t handle the humidity here in Florida, we can help.
- Higher Utility Bills – Malfunctioning heating and air systems use much more energy to heat and cool your home, which you’ll notice on your monthly utility bills.
Mills Heating & Air is prepared to help whenever you need us. We’re available 24/7 and you can count on us to repair your heating and cooling system properly. Contact us today to access our first-rate HVAC repair services.
Choose the Mills Heating & Air Professionals
We’re dedicated to providing excellent HVAC services at reasonable rates and we look forward to earning your business. When you choose Mills Heating & Air, you can expect:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Daytime Appointments
- Emergency Appointments
- Free Estimates
- Residential HVAC Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Service and Installation Financing options with approved credit
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Technicians
Call Mills Heating & Air Today
To schedule your HVAC repairs or to learn more about our services, send us a message or call us anytime. We look forward to adding you to the Mills family! Contact us today to learn more.
Learn more about our other services: