HVAC Service Provider in Crestview, Florida
All along the Emerald Coast, residents rely heavily on their air conditioning and heating systems. They play a key role in both our summertime and wintertime comfort, and we must make sure our HVAC systems are always in good working order. The Mills Heating and Air team have been working with our Crestview neighbors for over 35 years and we’re on a mission to make sure you stay comfortable in your home or place of business. Whether you need AC repairs or help selecting Indoor Air Quality products, you can trust the experts at Mills.
Heating and Cooling Services
Your friends at Mills Heating & Air provides a wide variety of HVAC services to Crestview residents. We can help you with all your heating and cooling needs. Our services include:
- HVAC Repairs
- Routine HVAC Maintenance
- Carrier HVAC Installations
- Custom HVAC Installations
- Blower Door Testing
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Duct Cleaning
Book Your Next Repair Appointment
The entire Mills team knows that most people don’t have a thorough understanding of their HVAC’s inner workings. That’s why you hire professionals. All our HVAC techs are fully NATE certified and they have the training and experience they need to properly repair all makes and models of heating and cooling systems. We’re able to handle any issues that arise and you can trust that we’ll repair your system properly, the first time.
We’ve come up with a list of some of the most common issues that heating and cooling systems have, and we strongly suggest you schedule a repair appointment if you encounter any of these issues:
- Diminished Air Flow – Poor air flow coming from your vents indicates a bigger problem with your heating and cooling system.
- Continuous Cycling – If your air conditioner clicks on and off repeatedly, repairs are in order.
- Unexpected Noises – If you turn on the AC and hear anything that sounds like grinding, rattling or banging, contact us right away.
- Abnormal Smells – If your AC is on and something smells funny – burning smells or the air suddenly smells like mold— one of our techs needs to assess your system.
- Temperature Inconsistencies – Is your thermostat set at 74, yet your home or business feels more like it’s 80? Book a repair appointment so we can take a look at your thermostat.
- Ever-Increasing Humidity – If the Florida humidity takes over your home, one of our HVAC techs can help.
- Skyrocketing Bills – If your heating and cooling system isn’t working right, it’ll use a lot more energy to perform simple tasks. Give us a call if you notice a steady increase in your utility bills.
- Leaking Components – Any kind of HVAC leaks need to be addressed by a trained HVAC professional.
Choose the Experts at Mills Heating & Air
The entire Mills Heating & Air team is ready to help keep your HVAC system working properly all throughout the year. We’ve been working along the Emerald Coast for more than 35 years and we look forward to earning your business. Give us a call to schedule your HVAC repair appointment.
We are ready to earn your loyalty and your business. We offer:
- Free Estimates
- Daytime Appointments
- Emergency Appointments
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Service and Installation Financing options with approved credit
- Residential HVAC Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Technicians
- NATE Certified Technicians
Call Us Today
To book a repair appointment or to discuss your next heating and cooling project, give us a call or send a secure message through our website. We look forward to working with you!
Learn more about our other services: