HVAC Services in Callaway, Florida
As Northwest Florida residents, we must have a fully functioning heating and cooling system to survive the summertime heat and humidity. Our heaters also go a long way to help us stay warm during our short, brisk winters. Without a working HVAC system, we’d be miserable in our homes and places of business. That’s where Mills Heating and Air comes in. We’ve been in the Callaway area since 1984 and we’re ready to help you with all your HVAC needs. From repairs to custom HVAC installations, you can rely on Mills.
Mills Heating & Air delivers a number of heating and cooling services to our Callaway neighbors. No matter what your heating and cooling needs are, we’re here to help. Some of our HVAC services include:
- Carrier brand Heating and Air Installations
- HVAC Maintenance & Repairs
- Custom Home Heating and Air Installations
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Installations & Maintenance
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Blower Door Testing
Booking a Repair Appointment
The majority of Mills Heating & Air clients don’t know much about the inner workings of their heating and cooling systems – that’s what the professionals are for. To fully understand these complex systems, our technicians undergo a rigorous training and certification process. No matter what issues arise, we’re equipped to handle them. We’ve put together a list of common air conditioning errors or issues and encourage you to book an appointment with us if you ever experience any of the following:
- Decreased Air Flow – If your HVAC system has poor or significantly decreased airflow, one of our technicians needs to examine your system.
- Persistent Cycling – HVAC systems that repeatedly click on and off need to be repaired.
- Odd Noises – If you hear strange sounds, like banging, grinding or rattling, give us a call straight away.
- Strange Smells – If the air coming out of your vents smells moldy, musty, or it smells like something is burning, an HVAC tech needs to take a look.
- Inconsistent Temps – Thermostat set at 73 but your home feels like it’s 83? We can fix issues you might be having with your thermostat.
- Increased Humidity – Has the Florida humidity taken up residence in your home? We can repair your air conditioner so it can do a better job of keeping humidity levels low.
- Higher Utility Bills – Your HVAC system will use more energy if something is wrong with it. If you have higher bills and can’t find a culprit, have one of our techs assess the health of your heating and cooling system.
- Component Leaks – Standing water or evidence of leaking components need to immediately be addressed by an HVAC professional.
The Difference with Mills Heating & Air
The heating and cooling experts at Mills Heating & Air are ready to keep your heating and cooling system functioning properly all year long. We have been working on all makes and models of HVAC systems since 1984 and we can handle any issue your system might be having. Call us today to book a repair appointment with a Mills Heating & Air technician.
Mills Heating & Air is ready to earn your business and your loyalty. We offer:
- Availability Day or Night
- Free Estimates
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Installation and Service Financing options with approved credit
- Commercial & Residential HVAC Services
- Technicians: Licensed, Bonded, & Insured and NATE Certified
Call Mills Heating & Air Today
Send a message or call our offices to schedule a repair appointment or to find out more about the services we offer. Contact us today!